Hi Siddhi,

Gold wave can be used for this. Gold wave is a audio recording
software through which we can mix, cut and copy the audio. Gold wave
may not have sounds like whiff of air etc however, the sound can be
copyed from other song or someware else and need to paste in your
friend's sound file using paste special. Gold wave is not freeware
software but you can download free evaluation version from
www.goldwave.com

HTH

Regards,
Nits