When using Kurzweil, press NVDA+Shift+s to toggle sleep mode. For searching in browse mode use NVDA+Control+f.
On 22/07/2012 12:40, Shona Man wrote:
Hi friends I have two problems while using NVDA. First if NVDA is on
and I use Kurzweil then it is impossible to read through kurzweil
because NVDA also reads what is being shown on kurzweil screen while
this is not the case with jaws.
Second, when I am on internet page with NVDA and I want to search and
particular text by control+f then it doesn't work like jaws and no
find box is opened, I do not understand how find option in NVDA works.
Please do educate me upon these issues.