BarrierBreak Technologies launches SaySo to empower the learning and visually
impaired

Reading and Writing are the main challenge for people with disabilities

Mumbai, India - 23rd, August, 2012. - BarrierBreak Technologies
(www.barrierbreak.com) and Dolphin Computer Access (www.yourdolphin.com ) in
continuing their endeavour to provide solutions to the learning impaired and
visually impaired launches SaySo in India.

 SaySo is an easy to use software toolbar that aides learning impaired and
visually impaired students with their reading and writing. Using human sounding
voices, SaySo reads aloud as you type, and offers advanced spell checking and
AutoCorrect options, so you can confidently update your online status or write
your school project knowing you've made no mistakes.

 Whether you're reading documents, books, emails or web pages, SaySo highlights
the words as they are spoken, focusing your attention and building your
understanding of the text. SaySo saves documents as MP3s (or DAISY books) that
you can 'read' on the move using your phone, MP3 player or DAISY player. SaySo
also allows you to scan a printed text book or take a PDF file and convert it
to MP3 (or Daisy books).

"The challenges faced by people with learning and visual impairment, often make
them drop out of school", says Shilpi Kapoor, Managing Director, BarrierBreak
Technologies. "We believe that SaySo needs to be provided in the schools and
colleges so that the child has the right assistive aid to overcome their
challenges."

SaySo Product Manager, Simon Kitchen, adds "A successful education can set
learners up for the rest of their life. However, difficulties with reading and
writing mean that many learners do not have the opportunity to reach their full
potential, and this is where SaySo can help. Dolphin is delighted to be working
in partnership with BarrierBreak Technologies to empower learners with vision
and print impairments in India to succeed at school, college, and beyond."

Regards!
Swati M Sharma
when things don't seem to be going your way, always know that God has a plan
for you. If you place your trust in Him, He will give you great gifts. We don't
always know what God's plans are for us. We just know that His ways are not our
ways, but His ways are always best!