Hi,

        I am Amit, Training & Support Executive at BarrierBreak
technologies. Would like to tell you that DOLPHIN SAYSO is not an open
source software, but you can download a free 30 days tryle demo by visiting
the following address:
http://www.barrierbreak.com/assistivetechnology_det.php?j=Visual&Cat_ID=31&i
d=013
Also you can visit the following links to watch videos of DOLPHIN SAYSO.
.       Using SAYSO to save as MP3 or Daisy format
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=03oKM2Ml_pg
.       Overview of using SaySo as a reading, writing toolbar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=g2qPw7aRdKI
.       SAYSO Scan & Read
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=04cpjGySMZY

For any queries related to SAYSO, you can sen an e-mail to
supp...@barrierbreak.com or call me on:
Tel No: +91-22-26860485/6
Skype: barrierbreaksupport
For information of DOLPHIN SAYSO price in India or too buy it, please write
an e-mail to sa...@barrierbreak.com

Thanks & Regards,
Amit Bagwe
Training & Support Executive