hi Jaison after writing this mail, i removed my keyboard socket from my ps2 slot and the problem have been solve till now. lets see what is happen. e On 9/6/2012 11:36 PM, Jaison Bellarmine wrote:
It should be problem with the key alignment. Did your key board sufferd any
heavy blow? Once I faced a problem wit my key board when a heavy book fell on
it. Later I had to replace it with a new one. If the key board is of foldable
type, the problem is almost usual.
With regards,
Jaison Bellarmine-----Original message-----
From: gufran
Sent:  06/09/2012, 6:36  pm
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in; keyboardus...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [AI] a strainge problem with my desktop key board

dear access indians, i am facing a very dtrainge problem with my key
board these days.
the problem is, when ever i hit the letter c, d, and e it automatically
prefix or suffix another letter.
for e.g when i hit "e" it will prefix "w" either followed by "e" or next
to "e".
or when i press "d" it will prefix "s" either followed by "d" or next to
"d".
and lastly when i press "c" it will prefix "x" either before or after "c"
but at present i am writing this mail, i didn't encounter any such problem.
any sollution for this problem?i am waiting for your suggestion i am
using win 7 on my pc.
with thanks and regards gufran.