---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: avinash shahi <shahi88avin...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 19:06:24 +0530
Subject: Suggestions needed: JNU wants to have Centre for disability studies:
To: jnuvision <jnuvis...@yahoogroups.com>

Dear Access Indians

Jawaharlal Nehru University is mulling to establish Centre for
Disability Studies.
And we are busy in formulating proposal for the said demand.
But I thought it is pertinent to seek your guidance and experiences
before executing the plan.
I have few queries, hope will be met here.

1. How many universities in India have Centre for disability studies?
and how these centres are functioning?
Your experience/sharing will be highly beneficial.

2. How many universities in UK/USA  have Centre for disability studies
as separate domain?
And any member here has any experience of visiting those universities?
Please, enlighten

and finally, please feel free to give your suggestion, because solid
foundation is the cornerstone for any institution to produce
excillence in terms of quality output.

Avinash Shahi
MPhil Research Learner
Centre for the Study of Law and Governance
Jawaharlal Nehru University
New Delhi India