From: mamta
Sent:  11.09.2012, 9.40  am
To: vib-in...@googlegroups.com; accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: (VIB) Re: Internet banking and HRMS through nokia e5 mobile.

Hello to all,

This is just to tell you that in my branch my work profile also involve
working extensively with HRMS and HRMS Portal is totally accessible.
For each and every work like Pay slip printouts, allowances, IDF, Medical
reimbursement etc.,I Totally do it by my self and also do it for all others
staff of my branch. I print pay slips for everyone, I put reimbursement for
everyone on the first of every month. I also put investment details and
update all other details in hrms by my self without anyone's help.

all in all, Hrms site of SBI is totally accessible and fully functional with
jaws and it works totally fine at all times. We do not require any sighted
person to help or do anything at all.

Thanks.