Hello,
As I have noticed that there are few persons working in sbi who are
the list members, I do kindly request them or any of you to give me
the solution for my below mentioned problem.
I am using the services like net banking, sms mobile  banking, debet
(visa) card etc of SBI. recently, I am facing serious problem in making
online payment via debet (visa) card issued by SBI. I have been using
this visa card  since a year. Till now I had no
problem in making online payment but since two months, I am facing
serious problem in making the payment through this visa card. I have
made couple of transactions using this card earlier   but recently,
whenever I try to make
the online payment after going to any online  shopping site I am fail
to make any
transaction. After making the transactions, at the end on the
transaction status page, I get the remarks that your transaction has
been declined. On some sites, I get the remarks that transaction
status: failure reason for failure:  this card has been reserved for
private use. Because even  after taking all the security measures in
to consideration while
making online purchase such as, entering correct details like personal
details, all passwords I am unable to make any payment.

I have also ensured the check points such as,
URL address on the address bar of my internet browser beginned with
https, Looked  for the padlock symbol in the address bar Verified the
security certificate by clicking on the padlock.
Ensured that the site was secured with an SSL Certificate that meets
the Extended Validation Standard.

Keeping in mind to avail any alternate payment mechanism, I have also
applied for sbi virtual card and tried to make the payment but the
same error has been faced by me.

In this regard, I am unable to resolve this problem and is out of my
understanding because the other services like sms mobile banking and
net banking are working properly.

I have brought this issue in to the notice of my serving branch but no
satisfactory reply has been received yet from them. I do understand to
give them  reasonable period of time to look in to this issue but even
they are not able to guide me properly. So kindly give the solution if
possible such as,
1. are there any major  issues faced recently by SBI users as
technical reasons as sometimes I keep get the alerts that for the
specified period of time your facility of online banking will be
unavailable for upgradation etc
2. what could be the reason for my aforesaid problem?
3. what is the speedy and proper way to adopt the grievance and redressal?

Your kind cooperation in this regard would be highly obliged.
Thanking you,

Mukesh jain
Email:
mukesh.jai...@gmail.com