well,

the options given under visually challenged catagory are outright
disadvantageous with scores of limits being  heaped upon the visually
impaired. I've been through the standard interface for SBI & I see no
reason why a crippled interface should be handed down to the visually
impaired in the name of accessibility!

Kanchan, i may have to wait for a bit before i can give you all those
details, since I am only free at the weekends.

I still remember, the way you helped me acquire an account with ICICI
along with Monica.

I can't thank you enough for that!

in the meantime, it would be great if I could get any pointers towards
the complaint subnmission forms online or the email IDs where one may
esscalate the same.