No you can not use vertual ribben and office shotcuts. only you can jump to perticular tab by shotcuts like alt+h for home tab. after going to the tab you can use first letter navigation.
zoher kheriwala taheri menswear mumbai. skype id zoher.kheriwala
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mukesh" <mukeshbaviskar....@gmail.com>
To: "Access India" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2012 6:21 PM
Subject: [AI] virtual menu shortcut commands

Hello Friends,
I'm using M. S. Office 2010 with jaws 13. In jaws start up wizard I checked virtual ribbon menu but now I'm unable to use the key board shortcuts in m. S. Office excel, word, etc. For example: Data validation: alt + v + v. After pressing this command the setting tab opens in M. S. Office 2007 and 2010 in regular ribbon menu but not in virtual ribbon menu. Please suggest me where I'm wrong and how to solve this problem. Because it is very essential to save my time and key strokes. Waiting for your positive suggestion soon. Thank you.

Regards

Mukesh Baviskar
Mobile: 9403161157