From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of
aashish mishra
Sent: 26 September 2012 20:47
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] I am a Physiotherapest and I am a member of fwd products in
formation of forever living products

good evening all the Accessindia members.
I am not Aashishmishra I am Sweta  Kothari
If you all members send any type of mail please send me on this id is
My e-mail id is dr.swetakothar...@gmail.com
forever living products is a wirld famous elovira products company
wich give garented 100%pure many types of elovira products
wich cover many type of disice like Urinary Tract Infection, Diabetes,
Kidney Stones, Migraine, Psoriasis, Stroke, Ulcers etc
If you all members have any type of confusing please send me I will
try clear yours doutes my best
thanking you