From: ss sarfudeen <sssarfud...@gmail.com>
Sender: "AccessIndia" <accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 14:27:22
To: accessindia<accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: [AI] Help needed with NVDA

Dear Access India members,

I am using NVDA with Eloquence. Of late, I am facing a strange problem
with this application. It reads out each and every character as I type
into an email message. But does not read the message line by line when
used with up/down arrows. So, I find it difficult to figure out the
words I have typed into each line.

Please note that I am encountering this issue only while composing
email messages and not while typing into a document. Therefore, I am
not sure if it is an issue to do with the gmail settings.

Further, it does not even announce the message Blank when I enter the
Compose Form.
I request the users of NVDA and other members who are well familiar
with this software to provide their assistance/guidance  to resolve
this problem.

Thanking you all in anticipation,

Regards,

Sultana