sir: press shift plus f 3 a dialog box will come type Email i d or name or subject you will get your desire mail. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Shyam M. Sayanekar" <sayane...@gmail.com>
To: "Access India" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2012 10:57 PM
Subject: [AI] How to go to a particular mail in the inbox?

Dear members, I am using Outlook Express and my query is pertaining to mails in the inbox of Outlook Express. It provides us option to sort the mails by date, subject or 'From'. But even if I sort the mails according to the sender, how do I go to a specific sender? For example, I have hundreds of mails in my inbox, I sorted them according to senders but how do I go to the mails sent by Harish? I think I have made the point clear.
Yours,
Professor Shyam M. Sayanekar
Telephone: 0251-2438457
Mobile: +91 9920410788