Hi,

I don't have any circular.  But there is an experience to share.  SBI
in collaboration with Enable India has organised training for its
visually chalenged employees.  The training covered basics of
computers and employability skills as well as using the CBS (core
banking solution) of SBI with Jaws.  I know a few people who were not
all using computers previously, but are able to do it  it at work
place after the training.  The training was conducted in two sessions
of two weeks each.  I know PNB has done something similar in
colloboration with AICB in the past.  But the difference is that while
PNB has sent its employees to AICB, Delhi, SBI invited Enable India
trainers to its own training center.

Usually we search for circulars to enforce something in our favour,
but instances like these prove that sensitisation is still a powerful
tool.   We can quote these examples and convince other employers
including governments.

On 10/17/12, bhawani shankar verma <bsvermad...@gmail.com> wrote:
> right sir, this matter is to be taken with the personnel and training
> department.

G. Vamshi
Mobile: +91 9949349497
Skype: gvamshi81