folks, running the mailing list is not an easy task. i'm too from south and I don't see such partisanship. We often see even though moderator sends periodical list guidelines, some are ignorant. If any thread goes beyond, it is the moderators sincere duty to manage it. so think and comment. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Kotian, H P" <hpkot...@rbi.org.in>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 5:42 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Disability Commissioner's Office

Selvi
I am afraid this is going too far.
I don't see any reason to appologise.

The list cannot be abused to put through 3rd party messages.

Strangely, you sound as if a large number of persons are put under moderation and especially I target south Indians. I can assure this is your imagination as I don't come to know the whereabouts of anyone. Nor I am interested in collecting this data.

Let me have the ID's who are having any difficulty and I can look into them. Those who are kept under moderation for violating the list guidelines, there, don't expect leniency.
Harish Kotian