Hey Selvi,,
if you aren't going to consider that wherefrom the moderator belongs,
then what is the logic of blaming him of being partial for the members
of a particular region? And where did the Raj mention that he is from
Chennai?

For your information, I am from North India, and few days back I was
scolded by moderator for reacting harsh on a south Indian member.
Should I have conceived that since the moderator is south Indian
(which I know beforehand) and that’s why doing partiality with me?
Raj, you too make sarcastic comments on the list itself!  The
moderator's comments whether sarcastic or not,  I don't know! But one
thing is for sure that it was not at all a comment based on the
narrow-minded regionalism, which according to me in fact, is very much
visible from your pre-conceived attitude.

You are simply trying to make mountain out of a mol!
Is it a publicity stunt?

Hey, do something spectacular and gain positive publicity and
appriciation of people not through these kinds of hatred messages!

On 10/17/12, Sheik mohammedali <shahid.se...@gmail.com> wrote:
> folks, running the mailing list is not an easy task.  i'm too from south and
>
> I don't see such partisanship.  We often see even though moderator sends
> periodical list guidelines, some are ignorant.  If any thread goes beyond,
> it is the moderators sincere duty to manage it.  so think and comment.

>>> etc. It never keeps or offers funds to anyone. Please do not respond in
>>> any
>>> manner to such offers, however official or attractive they may look.
>>>
>>> Notice: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential
>>> and
>>> intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are
>>> addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination,
>>> use,
>>> review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained
>>> in
>>> this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If
>>>
>>> you
>>> have received this email by error,  please notify us by return e-mail or
>>> telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any
>>> attachments. The recipient should check this email and any attachments
>>> for
>>> the presence of viruses. The Reserve Bank of India  accepts no liability
>>>
>>> for
>>> any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

>>> please
>>> visit the list home page at

Thanks and regards
                   Himanshu Sahu