From: jignesh thakur
Sent:  06/11/2012, 2:28  pm
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] serias problem in ibps clerikal registration

thank you very much.
at last this number worked.
unfortunatlly they have adviced me to wait for next year.
now when i could not apply due to their website problem. i have
honestly tried more then 50 time from various places.
what is my fault?
they themself wrote that last date is 5th november, while their
website was showing security code error since 4th november. i think
they should extend date.
he has given me email id: ibps...@gmail.com i doubt on this id they
will reply or not.
do i have any way?