I have also forwarded this matter to India today operation team. We need to be vocal and raise such kind of issues to fight against corrupted people. Officials are taking unnecessary advantage in the name of handicapped people.

Regards,

Amit Bhatt
----- Original Message ----- From: "Pavan kumar" <pava...@gmail.com>
To: "accessindia" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2012 8:14 PM
Subject: [AI] Regarding fake medical certificates:

Hi access india readers I want to discuss regarding fake medical
certificates. In sarojini devi eye hospital hyderabad has issuing fake
medical certifacates. How to prevent this duplicate certificate scam?
A group of syndicate doctors has issuing this certificates to take
larger amount. I want to know what is the latest available technology
to issue medical certificates. I am seeking advice al our well wishers
call this mobile number 9866634400.