Friends

It gives me pleasure in inviting you to the dedicated list for discussing
issues relating to all mobile devices including Android, Iphones, Symbian etc.

This also includes mobile phones and Tabs on these platform.

We thought it necessary to have a dedicated sister list of AccessIndia as
issues relating to mobile devices were grabbing a lot of time and space.
The moderator of the list shall be Aruni Sharma and myself.

Membership to this list is not automatic and separate membership request has to
be made. It is independent of the AccessIndia list.

Please note, consequent to this, topics relating to mobile devices shall be out
of scope of AccessIndia list and all such mails shall be considered off-topic.

To join the mobile device list, please visit the URL given below and register
there: