Hi Jean,

You are very welcome.
Those lists are indeed very helpful; there are many knowledgeable people there.
The transition from Mac to Windows can be a bit   difficult initially,
but believe me, once you get the hang of it, you will find it a lot
simpler and easier than Windows.

I actually bought my Mac last year befure getting my iPhone this year.
So, I realised that if you know how to use even  one Apple device,
then it is a lot easier to learn the others.

You can also contact Apple's accessibility helpline on accessibil...@apple.com
They mostly respond within a day or 2 and their responses are always
very informative and helpful.

Feel free to contact me off-list if there's anything that I can help you with.

Best,
Rahul

mobile devices on: