VoiceOver on the Mac or on the iPad doesn't do any of the advanced formatting
stuff. It even doesn't recognise tables in Pages on the Mac which is Apple's
own word processing software. MS Office on the Mac is not accessible either.

-----Original Message-----
From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of
KanchanPamnani
Sent: 18 November 2012 15:36
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] mac training

I don't think it handles track changes at all. Some non visually challenged
senior lawyers were mentioning that the only problem with I-pads is that you
cannot save and accept/reject track changes in documents.  This is all I know.
The software does not allow it. Therefore I don't think that voiceover has
much to do with the problem.
Kanchan