after classifieds, you should click on jobs link. then you will get a
table of content which will display organization and the description
of the jobs.

Here, I'm giving the direct link.

http://eyeway.org/includes/classifieds/jobs/

On 12/5/12, Amiyo Biswas <amiyo.bis...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> If I want to know the details of the job alerts, where should I click? the
> link for the classifieds section takes me to the page with various sections
>
> and links. But where are the details? Should I register myself for jobs? I
> am already in service. I just wanted to read about the job openings in West
>
> Bengal and intimate the same to my friends in North Bengal.
>

> With best regards,
> Amiyo Biswas
> Cell: +91-9433464329

*Learn from Yesterday, Live for Today, Hope for Tomorrow & Do Take care....*

Jyothi B.