From: "Amiyo Biswas" <amiyo.bis...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2012 6:55 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Eyeway alerts

Hello,

If I want to know the details of the job alerts, where should I click? the
link for the classifieds section takes me to the page with various sections
and links. But where are the details? Should I register myself for jobs? I
am already in service. I just wanted to read about the job openings in West
Bengal and intimate the same to my friends in North Bengal.

With best regards,
Amiyo Biswas
Cell: +91-9433464329