hai dear friends how r u??

hope all are fine.

today iam sharing u an intresting software for our nokia mobiles!!!

what is the use of this software??

if we will install this software we can able to know who is calling before answering them if there number is not in our contact list even.
 I installed in my mobile it is asking me to connect internet.

so, I dind't connect because of limited internet connection.

so, dears sorry to say that don't know the accessability, so, dear experts please please, try out.

here is more detail about the respective software and, get the download link from the bottom of the this male aswell.

Have you ever wanted to know who is calling before answering?
Now you can!

Supported in more than 20 countries.

*Supported countries :*

 * Austria
 * Belgium
 * Cambodja
 * Canada
 * Croatia
 * Cyprus
 * Denmark
 * Estonia
 * France
 * Germany
 * Greece
 * Iceland
 * Israel
 * Italy
 * Luxembourg
 * Netherlands
 * Norway
 * Peru
 * Philippines
 * Romania
 * Spain
 * Sweden
 * Switzerland
 * US

*Compatible Phones:*

Nokia 6210 N    Nokia X5-01     Nokia C5        Nokia E5        Nokia E72
Nokia E63       Nokia E71       Nokia E73       Nokia E75       Nokia E52
Nokia E51       Nokia E66       Nokia E90       Nokia E55       Nokia E65
Nokia N73       Nokia N95       Nokia N96       Nokia N79       Nokia N86
Nokia N82       Nokia N85       Nokia N78       Nokia N81       Nokia N72
Nokia 6700 S    Nokia 5730      Nokia 6120      Nokia 6760      Nokia 5320
Nokia 5630      Nokia 6790      Nokia 6220      Nokia 6730      Nokia 6720
Nokia 6710 N

download link:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/2225709/Softwares/truecaller_2_90.sis