Dear friend Umesha,
I am maneesh from Kerala weighting after completing graduation and post graduation in political science, B.ed in social science, looking for a government job. I am currently working in a latex products exporting company in kochin/Kerala/india, using both linux and windows together for the smooth functioning of my office work. more Interested in open source software's to get more administrative privileges and freedom to modification of
those softwares.
in linux, there are so many data recovery tools like foremost, testdisk, safe copy etc. Could you share your data recovering experience and the guidelines to my mail id, maneeshbalachand...@gmail.com.
Lookking for your appreciable feedback.
With all regards, Maneesh B.