George, I agree and I was stressing the same point that we should drive for our
growth. I also understand NGOs can play a minimal role if they operate in their
own way. B
It if all the organizations come together and work together, a lot can be done.
Why not each organization focus on an unique initiative? Except a few, we see
several organizations offer the same services and that too around same
geo-location.

Makes sense?
Vasu

Sent from my iPad