From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of
Vamshi. G
Sent: 16 January 2013 08:14
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Portals on Jobs, scribe and readers - how can we strengthen
the initiatives?

Hi Bhavani,

I accept that what you ar saying is happening.  But lets not
generalise it.  I don't know about private sector.  But I think many
PSUs are indeed recruiting persons with severe disabilities without
discriminating amongst disabled.   Moreover in this thread, lets stay
focused on how to strengthen these initiatives instead of fake
certificates or mild nominal disabilities.

On 1/16/13, bhawani shankar verma <bsvermad...@gmail.com> wrote:
> amit! another real problem is, there are two types of disabilities. 1. those
>
> who are really disabled and another are disabled only on certificates. most
>
> of the private companies and some times even govt. organisations prefer the
>
> second criteria of disability. where the 5% 10% disabled are geting the
> benefits and the target of the companies also fulfills.

G. Vamshi
Mobile: +91 9949349497
Skype: gvamshi81

www.retinaindia.org