New Update
Qualifying.pdf
The qualifying criteria for June-2012 “Those candidates who had made
it to the consideration zone, i.e., those who received a minimum of
40%, 40% & 50% marks in Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-III respectively
for General Category; 35%, 35% & 45% marks in Paper-I, Paper-II and
Paper-III respectively for OBC (Non-creamy layer) Category and 35%,
35% & 40% marks in Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-III respectively for
SC/ST/PWD Category and those who secured aggregate percentage
(obtained by combining marks of Paper-I, II & III) of 65% for `General
category, 60% for OBC (Non-creamy layer) and 55% for SC/ST/PWD
category candidates (This is the same criterion as decided by the
earlier Moderation Committee). OR Those candidates who figure among
top 7% of all the candidates who appeared in NET; this shall be
calculated separately for each discipline and for each category
(SC/ST/OBC(Non Creamy Layer)/PWD). Accordingly a cut-off will be
determined for each subject and each category for this purpose. In
case of tie (when several students have same identical aggregate
marks) all the candidates appearing at the qualifying marks shall be
included. Candidates who do not secure minimum required score in each
paper and are therefore not in the consideration zone, will not
included in this list even if they fall among the top 7% within their
subject and category.”

Source: www.ugcnetonline.ac.in
Best
Syed