Hello Sir I am Arvind Yadav from gurgaon sector-18 I want to know
about gas agency in detail. I want to take a gas agency. Can you
please guide me in this regard. I am a graduate person from delhi
university. How can I applyy for a gas agency? What are the essential
qualification for the gas agency? Please help me. I am also a totly
blind person. I am waiting for your reply. My E: Mail ID is
arvindyada...@gmail.com and my contact No. is 9891128315 Please help
me as soon as possible.  Thank you