To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2013 9:21 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] About Epub Files.

Converting epub files to text may be accessible; but it is not an
efficient solution.
Epub files are a set of HTML files. So change the file extension of
epub to “zip”; (rar does not work). Open with WinZip; still best is
WinRAR because it extracts all the interlinked files when one html is
extracted. Understand folder structure; open files named --talk.html;
index.html. I read most of the epub files like this; however, DRM
protected epub files cannot be read in this way.