Of course, one feels sorry for this abrupt random cutting short of a life, so
precious.
However, what was the heart condition he was having?!

-----Original Message-----
From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of
maheshinder
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 5:49 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Our own access india's friend Abdul Razique Khanpassedaway
this morning.

Last year his cousin died in an accident, and this shock was unbearable for
him, due to which he was hospitalised. His condition was critical as he had
to be operated. After a long heart surgery he was saved. After recovery he
started pursuing his studies. Recently doctors advised him that he needs to
be operated again within 5-6 months. He decided to get operated as soon as
possible so he could get back to normal before his exam. His plan was to
join job in Bangalore after his exam. He was admitted in the hospital and
had an operation on 28th Jan. But unfortunately the operation was not
successful and he passed away next morning.

We lost our very good and sincere friend.

Let his soul rest in peace.

Maheshinder
Skype  maheshinder