Sir,

Let me first be glad about this new endeavor being made towards extending the wakefulness about blindness amongst the people now through TV channel after the radio program.

If you have any episode that includes any area of independent living at home then, May I suggest?

A large number of people in India are still oblivious and unaware of personal independent living of a visually challenged person in domestic and personal life. Sighted people either have no information or have many erroneous conceptions on how a blind person takes care of his dress, body and other personal grooming at home. For an instance: many of the sighted folks don't believe whether a visually impaired boy can shave and make his beard inn a decent manner on his own.

Similarly, they get astonished when they come to know that we are able to cut our nails and all. There are many such questions to the mind of sighted people like how we manage in wash room, how we take bath, how we wear shirts and other clothes, etc. I gravely believe these questions and doubt need to be addressed via live manifestation on the TV. I am sure people in large would be aware of our living style after this presentation.

Since I got an opportunity to record a few interviews for your radio program in the past, I would say please let me know if I can be of any small help to this new sketch too.

Warm regards,

Amit Bhatt

Join SayEverything, an International mailing group dedicated to persons with disabilities
http://www.sayeverything.org

IM: champion_bh...@yahoo.co.in

Windows Live messenger: amitbhattde...@hotmail.com

Skype: amitbhattindia

"A Player that makes a team great is more valuable than a great player"

----- Original Message ----- From: "George Abraham" <geo...@eyeway.org>