in which channel it is planned to be telecast?

Umesha

----- Original Message ----- From: "avinash shahi" <shahi88avin...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Friday, 15 February, 2013 4:21 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Eyeway TV Serial!

This project undertaken by Eyeway sounds superb.
Though still, Majority of visually challenged Indians strive 'from
pillar to post' for basic aminities, nonetheless, many have made great
strides in multiple walks of life as well.
Proposed series should be telecast on DD National Network, so that
rural and semi-urban viewers can also be sensitized and be made aware
of blind people's potentials.
Eyeway can also think on the line of Amir Khan's 'Satyamev Jayate'
where apart from the telecast on TV,Weekly Column was also written and
published in one of the national Dailies.
contecting some of the Editors will not be a bad Idea.
Targetting all sections of India's heterogenous populations will serve
its real intended purpose.
Good wishes to the Eyeway team.