hi dear salman add me on skype my skype id is
jaan.ali

-----Original Message----- From: Amiyo Biswas
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2013 1:49 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] I am in great depression, I have RP of advanced stage

hello Salman,

Why so depressed? Take things easy. We are all like you. Talk to your
nearest visually impaired person. Better try to mix with friends like you.
You won't feel depressed in their company. If it does not solve your
problem, consult a counsellor. Above all, stay on the list and you will
always find friends. We have to acept our lot.

With best regards,
Amiyo Biswas