Thanx for all for boosting my morale, I am trying to heave it. The
problem with me is that publicly I had not declared that I am going to
be a totally blind person in future, i don't want to be dependent upon
others. I always imagine, if i had full vision, i had acted in that
particular manner, such as driving bike, playing cricket match!  etc.
While studying on computer i think If i would have been a sighted
person, i had been reading through printed books...
My worrey is that many people give all kind of supports and help to
their parants such as to do various work of house hold, to do shopping
for home appliances, to perchase different articles and to bring
necessary itoms for daily home use, I have no other mail member at my
home except my father and I am unable to shopping presently therefore
my father has to go to perchase even the vegetables. I can not cross
the roads alone this time and I have high risk of accedent on the
road. I have fear that I can loose my life at any time by an accedent.
 If I have to do any work such as filling the form, depositing the
electricity bill, eather I have to take help of another person or my
father does it. Last month I had wedding of my sister, in that for
distributing invitations my father covered all task including other.
friends u tell me how many worries, how to console my ailment?
I am day by day becoming a silant person, I don't have any interest in
talking the people on any issue.