I read eight newspapers everyday.
All are very much accessible, provided you become habitual.
I'd be in a better position to assist you if you specify your problems.
Anyway, I'll give you few sites and tell some tricks straight away.
The Hindu which is very popular among visually challenged readers.
Just visit www.thehindu.com
And take link list view, press t, find Today's Paper, hit enter.
Then You can find all sections apearing on single page.
Indian Express: www.indianexpress.com here also take link list view,
press T find Today's paper, hit enter. then read your desired
sections.
follow the same practice on other newspapers sites: like The Tribune:
www.tribuneindia.com
Telegraph: www.telegraphindia.com
The Statesman: www.thestatesman.net
New York Times: www.nytimes.com
The Guardian: www.guardian.co.uk
The Economist: www.economist.com
Note: use B, N, F, E, and H neededly on these sites.
Now, you can decide what you want to read for your myriad purposes...
Happy reading.
For more, contect me off the list.
On 3/8/13, Umesha Economics <umesha....@gmail.com> wrote:
> dear friends,
> many of you might be reading newspapers online. I want to know what are the
> problems you face in reading such newspapers. please write back to me as I
> want to find solutions to some of them.
>
> Umesha

Avinash Shahi
MPhil Research Scholar
Centre for the Study of Law and Governance
Jawaharlal Nehru University
New Delhi India