Dear Friends,

A few years back I worked on Punjabi language in ESpeak which I shared with all of you. For the past few days I have been working towards improving it. I have added a number of new functions and to avail the same you need to use the latest version of e-speak. The new version is 1.47 which will be released in a day or two. I am continuously working towards improving it and your feedback will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Maheshinder Singh Khosla
phone  "9781120333"
Skype "maheshinder"