please visit the following page for taluks of Karnataka:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taluks_of_Karnataka

Umesha

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mukesh" <mukeshbaviskar....@gmail.com>
To: "Access India" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Wednesday, 13 March, 2013 10:05 PM
Subject: [AI] list of state, district, blocks/tehsil

Hello friends,
I’m collecting a list of states, districts in states, blocks/tehsils/talukas in districts in each state with codes for my database. I’m searching it on net and found a list of states. There is also a list of districts on net but it takes more time me to copy/paste in word. I didn’t find a list of blocks/talukas/tehsils on net. To speed up my work I request you to send me a list of required data on my personal email id.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Regards

Mukesh Baviskar
Mobile: 9403161157