For your information, still the page is not up. regards,

-----Original Message-----
From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of
avinash shahi
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2013 8:37 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Inclusive planet is come back! ☺ ☺ ☺!

Happy to know that Mr Cherian's Legacy is being revived.
IP rocks..
But Equally pained to read in the same thread this much obsession with foreign
language and grammar which is not ours?
As far as one is able to communicate one's ideas to the intended audience and
listeners, this means you are through,and confident communicator..
Aren't we know that Love and music, which are the essence of life, have no
language? smiles Perhaps obsession with English is one of the main causes that
out of more than 2,000 members of Access India, only countable thirty forty
take part in discussions and debates on issues ranging from all hues.
I invite no further debate on this issue please.
But thought pertinent to express my displeasure on this colonial bagage and
obsession of few, who, have accedentally, got birth in little well-off families
who have facilitated English education for them.

--
Avinash Shahi
MPhil Research Scholar