Hi all,

I am trying to book a ticket from Chennai to Howra for 12th of April
and there are seats available under handicapped quota. But for some
reason booking officers at the counter seem to be looking at general
quota only and thus telling my friend that no ticket is available on
that day. Has anyone on the list encountered this before and if so,
how to handel it? I would appriciate your quick response since this is
farely urgent for me to face an interview at Central University of
Bihar on the 15th of next month. Tickets are being fast sold out.

Vetri.