Dear all,

I also completely agree with Kanchan and all others who have raised
similar concerns about the Accessindia mobile mailing list. I am of
the opinion that mobile phones and tablets also to a great extent
constitute the developments in technology for the vision impaired
community in accordance with the guidelines of this list. So the
argument of having a separate list for the topic mentioned above does
not have a strong and a valid base.

In addition, following mails on two list is not only cumbersome but
also time consuming. Slightly differing from Kanchan's view, I wish to
state that the moderator could have considered taking a polling using
the members of the original list before making a decision. However,
the decision could be overturned even now if the moderator prefers to.

Regards,

Sultana