Dear Kanchan

I too have got feedback  for and against.

Ever since the list started as of date since November 2012, 1,1144 mails got
exchanged on the Mobile.Ai list which got filtered out here.

All traffic on the Mobile.Ai  list is properly archived and is available for
anyone to have a look at it to get up to date.

There exactly 2,500 members at AccessIndia and 306 at Mobile.Ai

This clearly brings out the numbers who do not desire mobile related mundane
traffic.Again, there is considerable traffic on the Mobile.Ai list to justify
for its existence.

Let me also add here that the traffic on Mobile.ai list is very much focused
and other issues are not brought there. So far there are not many instances of
crossposting amongst the 2 lists.

Let me clarify here I would not mind posting on AI list on some developments on
the mobile platform here. However, mundane traffic on mobile phones would not
be welcome here. It would not be fair on those who preffered to stay out of the
mobile phone traffic. Mind you it is a significant number we are talking about.

We have clear cut markers and the numbers  speaks it all. I am pasting below
the traffic of the archived traffic on the Mobile.Ai list. Please take note the
sizes mentioned are zipped files which would easily be 6 times after
uncompressing it.

hope this issue does not surface again. Friends, this is not an issue of
debating and who is the winner.It is an issue of choice and preference and lets
keep it that way.
Harish Kotian.

Archive View by: Downloadable version
March 2013: [ Thread ] [ Subject ] [ Author ] [ Date ]  [ Gzip'd Text 181 KB ]
February 2013: [ Thread ] [ Subject ] [ Author ] [ Date ]  [ Gzip'd Text 88 KB
]
January 2013: [ Thread ] [ Subject ] [ Author ] [ Date ]  [ Gzip'd Text 174 KB
]
December 2012: [ Thread ] [ Subject ] [ Author ] [ Date ]  [ Gzip'd Text 52 KB
]
November 2012: [ Thread ] [ Subject ] [ Author ] [ Date ]  [ Gzip'd Text 59 KB ]