You simply press on save split button, to save your downloadable files.
If you want to change your IE default download file destination, then
follow this steps.
1.1     Open IE.
1.2     Press ctrl +j.
1.3     Press tab for options link.
1.4     Press alt+b.
1.5     Press tab unless you hear, tree view tree view.
1.6     Press down arrow to get the drives, and right arrow to expand.
1.7     After getting the required folder, press enter on it, and Press
tab until you get select folder button and press enter or space bar.
1.8     Finally press tab for ok button, and enter or spacebar on it.