according to me u should use IDM. Internet download manager for downloading files. it's better. and it works with every operating system like windows 7 or windows XP. ----- Original Message ----- From: "B Jyothi" <jyothi.mt...@gmail.com>
To: "accessindia" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Friday, March 29, 2013 4:14 PM
Subject: [AI] PROBLEM IN DOWNLOADING FILES

Hello friends:

I'm not able to download files in my mail box or in any website, even
its not giving any message or dialog box like "do you want to open or
save".

I'm using windows 7, OS vista.

and its not downloading by default also. What could be the reason and
what settings I should do to get that dialog box?

Please assist me in this regard,

Thank you in advance!

--
*Learn from Yesterday, Live for Today, Hope for Tomorrow & Do Take care....*

Jyothi B.