Dear Sangappa, I hope you are from Karnataka by your name I can
understand, if you know Braille well try for stenographer course in
All India Confederation for Blind in Delhi and later on you will find
easy to search job, the best thing is you should continue education
Even I am also from karnataka but settled in Delhi I also struggled
lot in my life if you need more suggestion contact me off the list by
mail or by phone.

On 4/10/13, sangappa <sangappa...@rediffmail.com> wrote:
> Hi my dear freinds How arwe you? My name is sangappa. I have comtleted
> second puc. and I also did compute course, spoken english. now I am doing
> B.A but I can't able to continue My education. thats why I am serching job.
>

> I am looking for your reply.
>
> My contact number: 9632263988
>
> My e-mail ID: sangappa...@rediffmail.com
>
> YOUR faithfuly SANGAPPA.
>

> On Fri, 05 Apr 2013 06:07:06 +0530  wrote
>
>>Hi,
>

> What do you need to do with a map? Do you need a tactile map or do you want
>

> something for navigation?
>

> Pranav

vivek, Ph.919868954833, New Delhi