Micromax Data card can be accessed with the help of HotSpot Clicker. Currently, I am using it. It works better.
Raghavendra
On 4/20/2013 9:34 PM, Mohib Anwar Rafel wrote:
for using in rural area in U.P, tata docomo is good, however idea also
has better performance. if you are talking about data card, micromax
is fine but jaws will not work fully.