On 4/21/13, jaisonay...@gmail.com <jaisonay...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Go for the one which has the better signal strength in the area of usage.
> With regards,
> Jaison Bellarmine

First of all choose mts data card. Because of it is very chip and its
rate is very normal. But you should be check mts’s network in your
place. If yes, so very good and very easy.
It’s give 1 GB uses data in 150 in 3g network. And it’s give 200 or
300 mb surfing speed. But you should be recharge 348 or 490 or etc.
visit to http://www.mtsindia.in/