Well once you save the user name and password i never found it hard to
get going. it just logged in without any problem.
So, i use Gmail, MSM/hotmail and facebook all in one messenger on
instant bird without any problem. once the user name and password is
saved it shouldn't be a problem. Just re-check and give a reply.
Samuel