But why paste it thrice?

-----Original Message-----
From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of amritpal singh
Sent: 04 May 2013 10:09
To: swaramri...@gmail.com
Cc: saroj sodha; accessindia@accessindia.org.in; ramesh sharma
Subject: [AI] two jokes

A Fairy Wish
A Fairy told a married couple:
"For being such an exemplary Married couple for 25 years, I will give you
each a wish."

"I want to travel around the world with my dearest husband"
said the wife.
The fairy moved her magic stick and abracadabra! two tickets appeared in her
hands.

Now it was the husbands turn. He thought for a moment and said:

"Well......this moment is very romantic, but an opportunity like this only
occurs once in a lifetime. So....I'm sorry my love, but my wish is......to
have a wife 30 years younger than me"

The wife was deeply disappointed but, a wish was a wish.

The Fairy made a circle with her magic stick and.......abracadabra!...

Suddenly the husband was 90 years old.

Men might be bastards But Fairies are Female!
[...]

ia.org.in