-----Original message-----
From: Hasmukhbhai Dhorda
Sent:  13-05-2013, 4:29  pm
Subject: My Bio Data Text & MS Word Coppy.

Bio Data

Full Name: Hasmukhbhai Girdharbhai Dhorda

Full Address: ‘Kartavya’ Block no-3,

Shiva Society-3, Plot no.2274/A,

Hill Drive, Bhavnagar-364 001.

Gujarat.

Contact no. Mobile: +91 94265 29960

Email: hgdho...@gmail.com

Date of Birth: 12th June, 1968.

Services: Assistant Teacher in K.K. Blind School- Bhavnagar.

Hobby: Listening Music, Plying Cricket,

Health:  Totally Blind with Birth, Blindness: 100 %

 Education:

-      Primary Education from K.K. Blind School- Bhavnagar.

-      Higher Secondary Education from B.P.A- Ahemedabad.

-      B.A. (V.I) In Gujarati. From Arts College- Ahemedabad.

-      M.A.(V.I) In Gujarati. School of Language- Ahemedabad.

-      B.ED. (V.I) In Gujarati. From Vivekanad College - Ahemedabad.

 Other Information’s:

       I am also working as a joint secretary of National Association for
the Blind, Bhavnagar District branch.

       I am also like play games like Cricket, Chess. I was the best bowler
of the tournament in 1990. And I was also taking a part in culture
activities of our school. I am participant in drama in school and College
days.

       I am very happy with my Family.

 * Also Attach with Passport Bio Data in MS WORD, So Please Download the
Attach file.